R&R

straightforward

sometimes,,be a straightforward person is not good..even though the word that we say is fact, but not everyone can accept it. why i say this is bcoz it was happen to me just now..i have a chat with a person that is my old frend,,mybe a close frend before,, i dont know..but what i know we r frend..not a serious relationship..we always chatting, messaging and even talking on da phone before..we r just a frend,,not more than that..i call her lan and he call me bb..bb is short form of beeboo..mybe it is a little sweet nickname but it is just a nickname..its doesn't mean we hve a serious relationship rite? well, now a day, bb, b, honey, papa, mama are famous nickname in some serious relationship or couples..but not 4 us..

well,,this problem is happened to me..he disappeared for a long time n now,,he greeted me at facebook..we hve chatting n suddenly,,he called me bb and said he missed the memory..the problem is my boyfrend also call me bb. i was shocked n think either i need to delete the msg or leave it..

when i think about him (my bf), i made the decision to leave the msg n let him read the mcg..at least im being honest n not hide anything from him..i promised him to tell anything so that i let him know everything. but what i got is, he was angry to me and asks me so many questions seems like he is not to believe me..i feel so sad and dont know what to do..i hve told him b4 about this but he keep asked me the same thing. how can i explain him the thing that he already know? 

am i wrong tell him about that? am i wrong i didn't dlete the mcg? should i hide anything from him? is it my fault? 

-hancuss english aku-
copyright © all right reserved by jue beeboo